We’re no longer kids. We have bigger dessert needs and some of us (well at least me) still love our chocolate pudding Snack Packs.
They’re just so tiny.
Three big spoonful’s and their deliciousness is done.
Today’s mission, should you choose to accept it, is to turn a chocolate pudding Snack Pack into a dessert fit enough for us big kids!
I have one good lip-smacking option for you below. Bigger and better ideas welcome in the comments!!!
Snack Pack Chocolate Mocha Mousse
Easy to make chocolate mocha mousse
MAKES: 1 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 chocolate pudding snack pack [$0.25]
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt [$0.70]
- 1/4 tsp instant coffee [$0.01]
- 1 tbsp chopped chocolate [$0.12]
HOW TO MAKE
- Spoon pudding into a bowl.
- Add yogurt and instant coffee. Stir together.
- Top with chopped chocolate
Save your fav recipes, stock up on cooking skills & help yourself to a free cup of recipes. It’s on me! Click anywhere in the box below to get started.
Thanks for stopping in at the cafe. Cheers!