Yummy snack to dip into while you cheer your favorite team or binge your favorite show.
There are a lot of good reasons to make this Easy Cheesy Nacho Dip:
- Tasty warmup snack to get yourself fired up for the big game
- EATS to scoop while you binge on your favorite Netflix show
- Comfort EATS for when it’s time to chill.
And did you know that this ooey-gooey dip also provides a full daily dose of vitamin D-licious! (couldn’t resist…despite the symbols crashing).
And, although I can’t be certain that you will make this dip…I bet there is a 98% chance none of it will go to waste if you do!
Looking for a healthier nacho dip option that’s equally as tasty? Check out our Nacho Hummus Recipe here.
Help Yourself To A Cup Of Recipes When You Join The Cafe’s Flavor Updates! It’s FREE!
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime and we will honor your request.
EASY CHEESY BLACK BEAN & OLIVE NACHO DIP
Serves: 2 to 4 People Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
Approximate Cost: $5.80
- 1 package (8 oz / 250 g) light cream cheese, softened ($2.95)
- 1/2 cup salsa ($0.60)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese ($1.10)
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained ($0.50)
- 1/4 cup jarred green olives, sliced ($0.50)
- 1 green onion, chopped (optional) ($0.15)
Place cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl. Set in microwave and cook on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds to soften cream cheese.
Add salsa to the bowl with softened cream cheese. Mix well. Spread mixture in a 9-inch foil plate or oven safe dish. Sprinkle on shredded cheese, followed by the black beans, olives, and green onions (if using).
Bake in a 350° F oven (or toaster oven) until cheese is melted and dip is warmed through (about 10 to 15 minutes). Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
PIN FOR LATER
Brent Garell (hey that’s me!) is the guy behind College Recipe Cafe. He is the author of The Cook-a-Palooza Experience and 15-Minute Money Saving Meals for Students. Or check out his online cooking workshops at Cooking Pro Jumpstart.