Pizza Dip That’s Fun to Make And Even More Fun To Eat!
Hi c’mon in! Today, at the Cafe we are going to show you how to have some fun cooking using a can of pizza sauce – that might have hiding in your kitchen cupboard.
Have you ever heard of Pizza Fun-Due?
It’s kinda like fondue (which was all the rage…way back whenever) but more “fun” because it looks and tastes like pizza!
How to Make
Find the pizza sauce, look for the Parmesan, then poke your head in the fridge and grab the mozzarella and pepperoni slices.
Pour the sauce in an oven-proof bowl, add your grated Parmesan, then top with plenty of shredded mozzarella cheese and a few pepperoni slices..
At this point, you have the “Due” part ready. Now you just need to make it “Fun”. 👇
The “Fun” begins when you heat the cheese until it’s all melted and gooey so it makes a mess when you dip dippers into it!
The fun continues when it’s time to decide what dippers you want to dip into your Pizza Fun-Due…
For dippers, are you thinkin’:
- Bread sticks? (a safe bet)
- Sliced bell peppers? (healthy, love it!)
- Pineapple cubes? (sweet and savory…that’s always tasty)
- Garlic bread? (I like your moxie)
- Pizza slices? (oh yeah, now you’re onto something)
Craving more pizza flavor? Check out the Cafe’s Tortellini Pizza Bake
Stay Up To Date With Flavorful Ways To Eat Well – Using Ingredients You Already Have! It’s FREE!
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
Serves: 1 to 2 People Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes
Approximate Cost to Make: $1.70
- 1 can (7.5 oz / 213 ml) pizza sauce [$0.99]
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese [$0.28]
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese [$0.28]
- 5 or 6 pepperoni slices [$0.15]
- Pour pizza sauce in an oven-safe or microwave safe dish. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Top with mozzarella and pepperoni slices.
- Cook in microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or broil in an oven (or toaster oven) for 3 to 5 minutes until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve with your choice of dippers.
Thanks for stopping in at the Cafe. If you like this recipe, PIN it for later. Cheers!
Hi, I’m Brent – I hope you enjoyed cooking along with me today. If you want to have more fun when you cook, join me inside an online cooking workshop at Cooking Pro Jumpstart. Cheers!